Saturday, May 19, 2007

More Top Tips

It's only been a week since my post on bar room etiquette, but I've experienced many more terrible pub errors in the last seven days and I feel compelled to share them with you. Here's what some of my customers have been up to and the consequences of their actions.
People still amaze me.

1: Don't pretend that you're going to buy the pub, wind everyone up and then piss in the sink in the gents. Ejected!

2: Don't go on a pub crawl, play drinking games and then wind your friend up so much that he punches you in the face. Ejected!

3: If I have expressed concerns over whether you should have any more to drink but reluctantly served you a Westons, do not look me square in the eye and say "can I have a f**king glass". Oh, you best believe he got Ejected!

I hadn't planned on carrying on the pub rants but there's just so much to tell, I suspect that this topic may come up again.

On a side note, I've also been gardening this week (remember, job not hobby), but I had a slightly different job to do compared to normal. A load of gravel had been delivered and I had to shovel it all out onto the driveway to resurface it. When I say "a load of gravel" I mean a lot. Six tons to be precise. Man, that was some hard work, it took hours. And to make it even more interesting I accidentally disturbed a nearby bee's nest and had to keep one eye on that too. Good times.

2 comments:

han said...

i have it on good authority that you stuck your finger in that bees nest "to see if it was a weasel hole". people deserve to know the truth.

matt said...

that is an outrageous claim. i demand satisfaction.